Ethona is the sole owner of the Website, including Replicated Websites. We collect information from Independent LifeStylists ("LifeStylists"), customers and visitors to the websites at different points on the websites.
Like most website operators, Ethona automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter "Personal Information") to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) "Contact Data" (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) "Demographic Data" (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) "Financial Data" (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. Ethona may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Ethona. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Website or from purchasing any of our products.
In order to become a LifeStylist, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We also may require an applicant's Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. Certain customers may be required to register in order to purchase products directly from us ("Registered Customers"). Registered Customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with LifeStylists and Registered Customers, and to process LifeStylist and Registered Customer orders.
When a customer, Registered Customer, or LifeStylist purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, the purchaser must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing and payment purposes and to fill orders.
The Website may contains features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which Ethona is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
Ethona analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Ethona better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Ethona is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Ethona may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Ethona does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Ethona discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Ethona discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Ethona believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Ethona, third parties or the public at large.
- Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. Ethona will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for Ethona to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, Ethona must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, Ethona may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
- Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to join the Ethona network or to attend an Ethona home party, Ethona will send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the "From" line of such email.
- Lead Assignment and LifeStylist Locator Features. Ethona occasionally will assign prospective sales and new LifeStylist leads to LifeStylists. In these cases, we will provide the lead with the appropriate LifeStylist's name and contact information and/or provide a LifeStylist with the prospective lead's name and contact information. In addition, Ethona may have a LifeStylist Locator feature on its website. Pursuant to this feature, a prospective customer or new LifeStylist can locate a nearby Ethona LifeStylist. In order to make the LifeStylist Locator feature and the lead assignments effective, the company will provide the prospective customer or new LifeStylist with the LifeStylist's name and contact information, which may include his/her telephone number, address, and/or email address.
- To help LifeStylists in Ethona's network marketing program manage their independent businesses, we provide your Ethona mentor and other upline Ethona LifeStylists with your name, Ethona rank, address, telephone number, and email address as well as data relating to your sales and recruitment activity through the Back-Office to the Website.
- Otherwise, your Personal Information may be sold or shared at the discretion of Ethona.
By enrolling as a LifeStylist, registering as Registered Customer, or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us and from Ethona LifeStylists. For example, Ethona sends all new LifeStylists and Registered Customers a welcoming email to verify password, username, and acceptance of the LifeStylist Agreement or Customer Agreement. All LifeStylists and Registered Customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Customers who have not registered with Ethona and who grant permission will also receive occasional information on products, services, special deals, and the like.
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send LifeStylists and/or customers an email. Generally, LifeStylists may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
Ethona communicates with LifeStylists and Registered Customers via email, regular mail and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their Ethona business. Ethona communicates with other customers with respect to products or services purchased by such customers from Ethona. Such communications may be by email, regular mail or telephone.
Ethona's websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Ethona is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Ethona websites.
Ethona has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information.
You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from your account.
LifeStylists and Registered Customers may update their personal information as necessary by logging into their Ethona online Back Offices, which allows them to access and edit their registration account information. In addition, LifeStylists and Registered Customers may contact us at email@example.com
to update their profiles.
, or by mail to Ethona, 4420 E. Miraloma Ave., Suite J, Anaheim, CA 92807.